Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thanks to my NBBF SF(new best blog friend), I can now post a blog award tag on my site. Thank you, SF!!!! I am learning so much from you.

Okay, so the point of these tags is to acknowledge other Rockin Girl Bloggers. CP has been a friend and mentor of mine for over 10 years. She introduced me to blogging back in Oct 06. This is the first time in my life that I have successfully maintained a journal. It got me interested in taking pictures and documenting our lives more consistently. A total gift. CP has been blogging for almost a year and her love of family and friends inspires us all. She is funny, loving and to the point. She is a talented writer and all around renaissance woman, blending family and career with great skill.
So it is with great pleasure that I award this tag to:
Real Life by Carrie Pearson. http://carriepearson.blogspot.com/
You totally rock.
Enough for now...love to all.

1 comment:

carrie pearson said...

Aw you make me blush! Thanks I appreciate it!