Thursday, July 05, 2007


Okay, as I was reading about blogging, someone suggested making up nicknames for the main characters in your story (family) to protect their identity. I have been thinking about what to call Spence and Michaela (see--apparently I don't get it cause I just revealed their identity).
The Nutty Professor may be my choice for this child.
These are two questions he has posed to me within the past 24 hours.
1. Mom, if you took a block of cheese, threw it in the air, and hit it very hard with a tennis racket, what do you think would happen?
2. Mom, if you were on a deserted island, would you eat your foot? When I hesitated he followed up with-- You could cook it first.
He is slighty nuts and boy am I a lucky mom.

4 comments:

Boyd Smith said...

Thats part of what I love, about Spencer. He is very smart and knows what the important questions are.

Of coarse, being the good mother you are, you answered his question with a question. Like what kind of cheese and could I start with my toes or do I have to eat my hole foot.

Love you - Boyd

The Duncan Proect said...

Boyd, LOL. We need to find a place to do the FHE on July 15th. What about Liberty Park?

Sheila said...

Ahhh, how I love Spencer! He is one in a million for sure!

Heather said...

(Found your blog via your comment on Karen Russell's blog.)

LOL at the "Would you eat your foot" question. :D

Heather (in Scotland)