Sunday, July 01, 2007




On the weekends, we have been exploring California, especially since April is with us. Yesterday, we decided to venture down to Venice Beach. Plenty of oddities. Michaela noted that is Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth, Venice Beach is the Craziest.

One thing I love about Spence and Michaela is their lack of judgement towards others based on appearance. They met many jewelry artists and got right down on the ground to discuss what the gemstones were, what were their favorites, where they got them, etc. These were some very interesting individuals and Spence and Michaela were in deep discussion over how crystals are formed. April was certainly a good sport.

This guy make wire trees with the names of all your family. So cool!

We found the perfect t-shirt for Spence. We are too cheap to buy it but we often joke about Spencer's love affair with ketchup. Spence has been known to drink ketchup which grosses us all out but hasn't hurt him any.

It has been a rather peaceful Sunday. The calm before the storm. This week begins Birthday Season, 4th of July, Celeste Bowler's shower.
By the way I am also now a grand aunt. I really felt old as I became a grandma last year, but a grand aunt?! I am on my way to a starring role in a Dicken's book.
Enough for now...love to all.





1 comment:

Sheila said...

How funny! Your kids are so fearless! I should get that ketchup shirt for Andrew- hahaha!
Happy Birthday! I hope you get some time to yourself today!