Tuesday, November 07, 2006


We have been blessed with such great friends in our ward since we moved to California. This is a picture of Celeste Bowler. Her husband has been away for a few weeks and we were babysitting her on Sunday. Spencer and Michaela both leaned over to me during church at different times to see if we could invite Celeste for dinner.

Sunday I received another calling in addition to teaching primary. The Relief Society has requested that I serve on the Enrichment Committee. How do they find out these things? Actually, the Bishop asked if I was overburdened. Little did he know that I would spend time with the Enrichment Counselor, Jeanette Calloway and the Enrichment Leader, Karen Smith for my entertainment. They are amazingly talented women. Remind me of some of my dear book club members from home.

doesn't mind carrying a few choice pieces of baggage so she has a conversation starter in almost any social situation... -The Story People


Michaela & Celeste/Storm & Dorothy

No comments: