Friday, November 10, 2006





Okay, so we need your help. We went out today to help Spence and Michaela take pictures for their Reflections entries. I am going to post a few and let you help us decide on the final. I have already ordered the Photoshop software but haven't received it yet. Always a couple of days late. The theme is "My Favorite Place." Spencer's is of course "Gamestop" and Layla's is "Hanging Out with My Family." We tried hanging out of some trees for her but ants were crawling all over us and the pictures still looked shadowy and poor. Anyway, anyone willing to vote for either of Spence's photos, let us know what you think.

I looked at Layla's tennis shoes today. They were filthy. When I ask her how they got so dirty, she said, "It's call activity Mom. These shoes are a badge of honor." I guess she told me.

Enough for now...love to all.

2 comments:

carrie pearson said...

I like the first one of Spences - it really shows his personality!!

Tiffany said...

I think Spencer will either be completely mesmerized by Jose or reject him completely for being too cool for Jose. I believe Game Stop is Jose's reigning store too. Jose may have met his match.