Monday, June 11, 2007

SPENCE THE MAGNIFICENT!!!!
Okay so I know enough bragging out my children takes place on this site but I have a couple of things I want to record about Spence. I have been a bit challenged with my new camera. A couple of days ago Spence asked if he could take a couple of photos. He went outside and took a few shots of neighborhood kids. His composition and the feel of his shots blew me away. We printed this shot, framed it and gave it to the parents of these girls, honestly some of the shots he took look like the inserts to the photo frames you buy. Effortless!

Next, we got the results back for the GATE testing (Gifted and Talented Placement). Spencer did very well overall 68/72 possible but what blew us away is the fact that he got a perfect 36/36 in the Math Application and Comprehension testing. He is in the 100% national for his age. This is the kid who doesn't think he should be required to get up a 7 am. Amazing.

Enough bragging...love to all.

3 comments:

Boyd Smith said...

sharlene

Boyd Smith said...

Stacy,
All the intelligent people don't believe in getting up till after eight. Their big brains need extra rest.LOL
Love,
Amy

carrie pearson said...

Brag away - isn't that why we have kids? Where are the new pics????