Friday, June 15, 2007




Two posts in one day. Incredible (pronounced en-cred-eee-blah). I wanted to post a couple of fun photos earlier to augment my bleach post but ran out of time.

I spend 5 hours tonight finishing up a Scrapbook for Father's Day. I had contacted the older kids and asked them to write some memories of their Dad. They all returned really poignant beautiful letters. We should all have the priviledge of dying the day after we receive such tributes.

I am reading "The Secret." My favorite takeaway is about weight. Instead of indulging the thought...I am getting so fat, I must lose weight..the book proports that you visualize yourself at the desired weight and the Universe will tune to your visualized frequency. I am all over this. Speaking to you from my size 8 body.

Enough for now...love to all.

1 comment:

Boyd Smith said...

Yes, your brother is very wonderful! He says lots of wonderful and sweet things, and sometimes he is just funny.
Love and miss you too!
Shar