Thursday, December 07, 2006







For a few years now, I have noticed a "twin-like" kinesthetic bond between my little one. I have a wonderful photo of them asleep spooned together with Michaela's head using Spencer's knee for a pillow and Spencer's head on her feet.






Even now when they have their owns rooms for their belongings and dressing, somehow they always end up sleeping in the same place. Spencer would say he is there because his room shares a wall with ours and the TV is too loud but I think he just likes the comfort of his best friend.




I love this about their relationship. This loving bond will serve them their whole lives.


Story People Quote of the Day:

Love your enemies is way too hard, she told me. We need a game everyone can win. Like what? I said. How about 'don't bite'?, she said & then she shrugged. I think it's best to start small.


Enough for now...Love to all.

No comments: