Wednesday, December 13, 2006




Okay, I am having fun with Photoshop these days. I just learned how to sharpen photos. See if you can tell the difference between these two.
Last night, Doug and I sang for the Relief Society Christmas Party. It was a beautiful program about Mary's feelings about her part in the Savior's birth. We also had Spencer and Michaela perform in a quartet with Doug and I. They are becoming real performers. Because we started them singing in front of others so early, they have no stage fright.
Tomorrow, I fly to Utah for the Annual Bookclub Christmas celebration. In December we don't read a book, each of the 14 members finds a Christmas thought or story to share. As well we make or buy small thoughtful gifts. Better than Christmas morning for many of us. So peaceful to sit in the comfort of these amazing women.
Story People Quote of the Day:

There are angels everywhere you can imagine. I saw one hiding in the closet in our bedroom once & I invited her out, but she said she was waiting for a friend thank you just the same & next time I looked she was gone.
Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: