Monday, December 18, 2006






Been off the radar for a few days. I went to Utah for my annual Bookclub Christmas Extravaganza. This is my favorite celebration of the year. These women are amazing and have added so much richness to my life for the past 12 years. Besides which any one of them could run a small country. Also, went to the Tate Family Christmas Party without Doug and the kids. Went with Steve and Amanda and Clint, Natalie and Kailey Jo were there. She is getting so big and she looks a bit like Michaela. Makes me nostalic.

So much going on for the Holidays--seems we just go from one party
to the next and I just hope I have the right labels on the gifts. Tonight we will go caroling with the Bandleys. I know they enjoy our company but I think they really want someone who will sing.
Story People Quote of the Day:
Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life.
Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: