Saturday, December 23, 2006


We are in the wild Christmas crunch. I have the presents (well most anyway) bought, 70 percent wrapped and the house is almost clean. We will have all the older kids here with us here in California. I am bound and determined to be finished before tomorrow so I can have a peaceful Sunday.

Michaela is changing so fast. It is clear puberty is right around the corner. Her independent spirit is alive for all to see. I told her she was getting kinda mouthy the other day and she said, "Well at least I am not like ______, she is one of those Valley Forge girls." I asked, "Valley Forge girls?" She said, "Yeah, she says like and totally all the time." She meant a Valley Girl. I laughed my head off but she didn't want me to tell anyone. (Okay, I told her dad). I love this child, they say laughter is the best medicine and she is liquid tonic.

The photo is my grandaughter Kailey Jo. I took this at the Tate Family Christmas Party 12/16/06. Enough for now...love to all.

1 comment:

carrie pearson said...

I hope you get it all done! Enjoy Christmas with all the family.