Thursday, November 30, 2006



Someone should study the lights on the tree phenomenon. This is generally Doug's job. He sets up the tree with lights and I decorate it. I think male/female relationships could be studied here. For example, does the fact that it has been at this state for 4 days says anything about the male psyche? And this year lights on the outside of the house forgitaboutit. Michaela and I strolled through our neighborhood to see which houses have put up lights. It occurred to me that this year more than ever it is important to put up lights. We wouldn't want our new neighbors here in the mission field to think Mormons aren't Christians and don't celebrate Christmas.

Spence is home from school today with "a sore cough." As you can see from the Gameboy, his hands seem to be working just fine. Well, I guess I should be getting on with the work day. Today's Storypeople Quote:

Remember to use positive affirmations. I am not a dork is not one of
them.


Enough for now...Love to all.

No comments: