Tuesday, November 28, 2006



For some reason, I feel like I am walking in a fog. I am unable to get much completed and I feel somewhat unmotivated. I always feel this way as the days shorten. The good news is I know I will feel re-energized when Spring comes.





There are your fog people & your sun people, he said. I said I wasn't
sure which kind I was. He nodded. Fog'll do that to you, he said.


So how important is a clean house? We returned from Utah a couple of days ago and I know if I finish unpacking, it would just emphasize the need to do laundry. If I set up my visiting teaching appt., it will inspire me to make something to take. If I contact a client, they might want to do business with me. I am grateful for guilt that has always been a part of my personality. It moves me to action. I love this print from James Christensen called "Balancing Act." It just reminds me of the interesting complexity of our lives. As President Hinckley states, "Do the best you can."

Enough for now...Love to all.

No comments: