Monday, September 17, 2007



AND A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM

Michaela is on a kick to see how far she can run on the treadmill. She was starting to inspire me to get moving until I noticed that I was having a difficult time taking a picture of her on treadmill without displaying the disastrous space that is my home office. Pathetic. Maybe tomorrow, I will attempt to clean my desk while on the treadmill. Now that is inspiring.
Story People of the Day:
BEING GOOD
I've always thought death was a lot like Christmas, he said. I can't wait to find out if being good the whole time was worth it.
Enough for now...love to all.

1 comment:

Boyd Smith said...

I think that life is like Christmas. You can wait to see what you unwrap. Or you can enjoy getting (shopping) the gifts, for others.

Opening the gifts, is good for 30 minutes of fun. The Shopping last for about a month.

Although, I don't think that death will be as anti climactic, but you can enjoy every day, if you think about what gifts you can give others. And Stacey, you do.

love Boyd