Monday, March 12, 2007







I'll be back...



Today, I finally gave up and ordered a new camera battery charger online ($43 bucks, ouch!). It seems without the photos to go with the blog, I don't blog. But soon I will be snapping my pics and posting with panache.



We saw a great movie this weekend with the kids called "The Last Mimsy." Great family movie.



Doug and I have been asked to provide the entertainment for an Older Singles Family Home Evening. I told the kids I wanted them to join us. Each would do a solo and we would do a couple of songs together. Who knows why but it totally stressed Spencer out. Apparently he has to write, memorize and deliver a speech in two weeks and having to perform for the elderly put him over the edge. What kind of mother would do this to her children.
Tomorrow, I teach Spencer's class about Maurits Escher. He is an artist famous for utilizing tessellations (I didn't know what they were either before today). Tessellations are arrangements of closed shapes that completely cover the plane without overlapping or leaving gaps. This kids should love it. So enjoy the art.
Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: