Wednesday, March 14, 2007


I may have a touch of Spring fever. I am having a difficult time concentrating. I have resorted to making lists on sticky notes because I can seem to complete a task before my mind has moved on. I am taking vacation when the kids are off for Spring Break in a couple of weeks. We are planning a local vacation to San Diego.
I just picked up an interesting book on how blogs are changing the ways a company communicates with its customers. I do sense that this medium will soon require filters and the ability to screen or invite readers to protect the owner.
I have been sewing "bitty booties"--free pattern link attached. http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/Booties.html
At first, I wanted to make one pair as a gift for a new mom in the ward. Three pair later Doug mentions to me that if I were to sell them for $6. a pair at a Craft Boutique, I could make nearly 50 cents an hour.
Still they are "bitty" and beautiful. I cannot give the last two pairs away until my camera battery arrives and I can take pictures of these little beauties.
Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: