Wednesday, September 05, 2007





























I just plunked down $850 for Spencer and Michaela to ride the bus every day. This is how I know I am truly sick. I don't have the energy to really be upset about it. I am sure things will resolve soon. I flew last week to SLC to go to my Dr. He took over $800 worth of tests. I got the results today and a couple of the tests were out of the normal range. I don't know exactly what to do next other than spend hours on the computer diagnosing myself. Who needs medical school when you have the internet. The tests measure everything from Colon Cancer to "you're too fat." I should know soon. Here are pics from the weekend and the first day of school.
Enough for now...love to all.

3 comments:

Boyd Smith said...

Hey Stacey;

It was just good to hear your voice and to know that you could be getting better soon. I miss your blogs and more importantly, I worry when I don't hear from you.

Get better soon, love Boyd

Sheila said...

I was worried about you too! I think the bus is a great adventure that your kids will love!
I hope you get some answers soon! I hate thinking that you are feeling so crummy! Take care!
Oh, the pics are fabulous by the way! Your kids look way too happy in the school pics- bless their hearts!
Hugs!

carrie pearson said...

Get Better Now! (did that work???)