Tuesday, July 24, 2007


HAPPY 100TH POST

When you remember me, it means that you have carried something of who I am with you, that I have left some mark of who I am on who you are. It means that you can summon me back to your mind even though countless years and miles may stand between us. It means that when we meet again you will know me. It means that even after I died, you can still see my face and hear my voice and speak to me in your heart." -- Fredrick Buechner from Whistling in the Dark
I was reading a blog and someone had passed on and this quote was part of a tribute. What absolutely lovely words. One day I will create a list of those who have left a mark of who I am on who you are.

The kids are in SURF SCHOOL this week. The best thing is Spencer likes it. It has been somewhat difficult to find sports that he enjoys let alone those he is willing to try. He has become a water kid and this is perfect for him. Photos to follow.
Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: