Monday, May 21, 2007













































The is our little Mouseketeer, Kailey Jo. She is almost 9 months old and looks so much of Michaela as a baby. Kailey has basically two moods, really happy and really ticked. When she is happy, she is so charming and alert. She is already starting to pull herself up to start walking. Spence and Michaela didn't walk until they were around 14 months. The joke around our house was that there was always an adult around to carry them and why ruin a good gig.









Life continues to be hectic. I have a 2 day sales meeting in Detroit this week. That three hour time difference wipes me out both ways. On Saturday, Doug and I slept and watched movies most of the day. I did go to the LA Temple for the Long Beach Stake commemoration of the rededication. We met in the Solemn Assembly. The speakers talked about the originally building of the LA Temple. The land (21 acres) was purchased in 1937 for $170,000. Today land in the area goes for about $5,000,000. an acre. Building was to begin on the temple right about the time the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor so it took 18 years to complete. I don't go to the temple as often as I would like. However, the peace that I felt while there is like no other.














Steve graduated from the U this month. We are so proud of him. He has plans to move back here to California. The kids adore him and will love having their "big" brother around more.




I took this picture of Michaela in Balboa. I love the bamboo grass backdrop. Michaela is entering the pre-teen phase of her life. She is challenging her parents on a regular basis. While she reminds me of myself at that age, creative and quirky, she is definately her own person. She loves to set goals for herself. She drew this picture of Christ giving money to a poor lady. I love her understanding of spiritual matters. She is my joy and as she said to me many years ago, "we have a spring between our hearts."




Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: