Wednesday, April 25, 2007



I'm working on a project for Spencer's class. They wanted an item for the school auction that represented the class in some way. I came up with this idea to put the kids faces into flowers and then decoupage them onto a small gardening storage chest. Here is the first sample photo. Cool, huh!? I did this in photoshop. Right now I have five different craft projects in process: Bitty Booties for Celeste's baby, jeans for Rossmoor Spirit Day, this project for Spencer's class, a baby blanket for The Nesting Place for our monthly family service project, and a cardmaking project for Enrichment. I really love to create stuff. It fuels me. I just wish I had more time to complete the projects. Unfortunately, my pesky real job keeps getting in the way.

Enough for now...love to all.

1 comment:

Boyd Smith said...

I like the idea, but the sun flower makes Spencer's face too round.

How could you work him into a bird of paradise? Just kidding. I love it. love Boyd