Monday, April 02, 2007


A crazy day today. Kids home from school by themselves. Me at work in meetings to discuss a new reporting structure. I now have a couple of direct reports. Tomorrow, we leave for Catalina and somehow between now and then I need to work a half day, do laundry, pack and get this house clean enough to return to.

In my last post I spent some time kvetching about my children. When I went to look for a photo to accompany this post--lo and behold--the perfect solution (and yes--did you notice, she is still touching him).

Nostalgia for the good old days. Honestly, my children provide more humor and joy in my life than I can possibly express. Joke of the day from Michaela: What is the opposite of Catalina? Answer: Dogalina. Okay it's not funny but it's just weird enough to make one smile.

Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: