Tuesday, February 13, 2007


On Sunday, Doug and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary. Early on in our marriage, an anniversary meant a trip somewhere, now we just watch a movie and say we are glad to be together and that we would do it all over again. To honor my husband, here are twelve things I love about Doug:


1. He never complains about the state of our house and when we need it cleaned for guests, he always pitches in.
2. He always gives backrubs without expecting me to return the favor.
3. He helps the kids nightly with homework.
4. He lets me warm my ever-cold feet on his at night in bed.
5. He is consistently kind.
6. He supports me in my callings. Even when I volunteer his services.
7. He often makes dinner with leftovers and will bring me a plate if I'm am still working.
8. He lets me choose what movie we see.
9. He makes really great omelettes.
10. He is a great father.
11. He cleans the carpets and is incredibly handy at fixing things.
12. He is a great friend and partner.
Enough for now...love to all.

1 comment:

Eric Pearson said...

Doug is a great guy to go on a cruise with.....we need to go on another cruise with you guys....happy aniversery....I enjoy your blog when I get the chance to read it... eric pearson