Thursday, February 01, 2007






Since I still can't find my battery charger, I thought I would upload some of my favorite photos that are in jeopardy of being lost forever. This was Spencer's Halloween costume



before I went back to work full-time (read, when I had time to make their costumes). A couple of action shots of Michaela.

Today has been a typical work day, with me spending all my time trying to create compelling data for Honda to consider purchasing. It is hard to be the "Top Rep" when the sales cycle is so long (one project I have been working on since last May) that by the time it happens, it hardly feels like a win.

The other day, Michaela was trying to trick Spencer by saying "get busy on your homework" in what she thought sounded like me. Spencer was not fooled. He came to tattle to me and said, "she sounds like Elmo with puberty on his throat." I guess it is time to clarify puberty for the kids. What a great laugh!

Enough for now...love to all.

No comments: