Saturday, November 11, 2006


Kinda of a quiet day today. Woke up this morning to a frantic Michaela. She had just remembered that she had told her friend Jenny that she would come and watch her last soccer game. Our children have been lucky finding friends here in California.

The girls took this photo on their own with the timer. Of course, I am focused on why Michaela doesn't comb her hair become taking a picture, (she just got out of the shower), but she is sharing the moment with a friend.

Doug and I are singing in church tomorrow, Spencer has a talk, I am working on an Enrichment activity and teaching Primary. Tonight my thoughts are turned to...do we have clean, ironed clothes?...what will we have for dinner?...etc. It reminds me of the primary song, "Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday, we ... and call it our get the work done day." Mostly, I think this works for mothers.

I will stop complaining when I'm dead, she said, so I got out my day planner & told her I'd love to pencil that in.

Enough for now...Love to all.

No comments: